Caller Name Announcer Apps For Hands-Free Pro: Adopting this trick will take the name of the smartphone and tell you a whose message or phone call came, It often happens that the phone is different from us when we are busy with the necessary work. In that case, if someone gets a call, he has to leave work and go to pick up the phone. In that case, if the phone itself tells you whose phone is coming then you can decide the priority whether you have to pick up the phone or finish your work.
✔ Hear the name of the person calling you
✔ Read incoming SMS messages
✔ Read messages from WhatsApp
You can use the app widget to enable/disable the spoken announcements. This way you can turn off the system quickly if you aren’t in a good place to hear them.
The app is designed for when users are driving or doing something important and when you can’t just accept any incoming call or text message. The app is also designed for blind and/or visually impaired users, for users who are physically limited to interact with the screen. That’s why a caller announcement solution is vital: identify who is calling you without touching the phone, by using our speak alert system.
The size of this app is 10MB. However, once installed, it takes up 40MB to 50MB of space in the phone. The app has received over 5 million downloads so far. App 5.1 supports all operating systems and above. The app has a 4.3 star rating.As the creators of the top caller identification tool for SMS and calls, we understand that it’s not easy to find a call announcer app that is both FREE and powerful at the same time. Caller Name Announcer: Hands-Free Pro speaks the caller’s name for incoming calls. Telling you who is calling before you look at the phone. Caller Name Announcer is connected to our Caller ID function, which enables our announcer app to identify unknown callers so you know if you should accept the call or not.
Our caller ID feature also identifies unknown telephone numbers so you can know who called you even if the number is not in your Contact list. This call announcer & SMS announcer app for Android is ideal when you are working, driving, or doing other things and you need to put your phone on hands-free mode. The best thing about Caller Name Announcer: Hands-Free Pro? It’s FREE to download and use for any Android user, user or phone.
CALLER NAME ANNOUNCER: HANDS-FREE PRO TOP FEATURES:
• Our hands-free app, lets you hear who’s calling or texting you while driving and support in situations when your physical interactions with your phone are limited.
• Our app identifies caller and text message sender and announce it loudly, servicing as a caller check but also caller name speaker alert system.
• Find out who called you or send you text messages immediately even before you take a look at your phone with our smart caller ID display system.
• Identify unknown numbers and callers ID who are not on your Contact list with our Caller ID function.
• Our incoming message announcer & SMS announcer it’s the most user friendly for Android users
• Turn ON or OFF our caller announcer function as you like. Customize it 100%
• Built in Caller ID function to identify unknown callers & text message senders.
• Options to save and call back Missed Call numbers, Completed Call numbers, and No Answer call numbers.
First, install the Caller Name Announcer Pro app on your smartphone. It’s free for Android users on the Google Play Store. When you first open the app, ALLOW the requested permissions.
Then you will now have to test the speech of the app. Click on the Speech Test button. A voice will come and then the message of test success will come. He has to give Yes. Now you will see many options in the main window including call, audio, SMS, WhatsApp.
Check by going to all these options. Go to the audio setting and set the speech rate, pitch, and volume. You cannot change some settings. You can also select the number of times you want to hear the caller’s name in the call setting. The same can be said for SMS.You will have to give some special access to the WhatsApp setting. After doing OK, the WhatsApp message announcement will be turned on.