Download Ayurvedic E-Books in Gujarati Ayurvedic Gujarati Book :It is stated in Ayurveda that Brahma ji had given the knowledge of Ayurveda to Daksha Prajapati. Daksha Prajapati was born before 18575 years. According to archaeologists, the oldest book in the world is the Rig Veda. Various scholars have dated it to 5,000 to millions of years ago. Even in this Samhita, the principles of the supreme importance of Ayurveda are scattered here and there. Charak, Sushruta, Kashyap etc.
Recognized Ayurveda as a sub-veda of Atharva Veda. This proves the antiquity of Ayurveda. Therefore, we can say that the period of creation of Ayurveda is 16555 years BC.
Adi Acharya Ashwini Kumar of this scripture is considered to have attached the head of a goat to the torso of Daksha Prajapati. Indra received this knowledge from Ashwini Kumaras. Indra taught Dhanvantari. King Divodas of Kashi is said to be the incarnation of Dhanvantari. Going to him, Sushruta studied Ayurveda.
Atri and Bhardwaj are also considered to be the promoters of this scripture. The teachers of Ayurveda are: Ashwini Kumar, Dhanvantari, Divodas (Kashiraj), Nakula, Sahadeva, Arki, Chyavan, Janak, Budha, Javal, Jajali, Pal, Karath, Agastya, Atri and their six disciples (Agnivesh, Bhed, Jatukarna, Parashar). , Sirpani, Harit), Sushruta and Charak.
Download Ayurvedic E-Books in Gujarati Ayurvedic Gujarati Book
• Problem elevated cholesterol: Download
• Drug good / adverse effects: Download
• dengyum and Chikungunya: Download,
• Diabetes full Tip: Download
• eye pain treatment: a Download
• taphalipho and eye care: Download
• first Aid part -1: Download
• first Aid part -2: Download
• heart disease – problems and treatment: Download
- Blood pressure: Download
• Precautions for kidney diseases and treatments: Download
• manasanti: Download
• Medicinal Plant-creation and use: a Download,
• healthy living solutions: Download
• Obesity, symptoms and treatment:Download
• bone and joint problems: Download
• Plague: Download
• Pregnant Care: Download
• Indigenous Treatment Part-1:Download
• Indigenous Medicine Part -2:Download
• Healthy Diet: Download
• Extraction: Download
• All-Inclusive Exercise: Download
• Health Modification: Download
• Information about swine flu:Download