E Olakh | e olakh gujarat gov | A death certificate is a report issued by the State Government declaring the death of a resident. It is a mandatory certificate that has to be obtained by an individual’s family members. The death certificate lists the date, location and cause of the death. Every death occurring in the state of Gujarat has to be registered within 21 days of its occurrence. In this article, look at the procedure for obtaining Gujarat death certificate.
E Olakh – Birth and Death Certificate 2022
Table of Contents
|Name of Article||Gujarat Janam / Mrutyu Praman Patra (Gujarat Birth / Death Certificate)|
|Launched by||State Government of Gujarat|
|Name of Department||Revenue Department|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Gujarat|
|Major Benefit||Birth / Death Certificate Online Download Certificate|
|Article Objective||Provide Offline and Online Services to Apply for Birth certificate|
|Article under||State Government|
|Name of State||Gujarat|
Birth Certificate Gujarat
According to the Registration of Births and Deaths Act 1969, every death has to be registered with the concerned State or Union Territory within 21 days of its occurrence. The government has allocated Register General in the center and Chief Registrars in the States to help citizens to register the deaths. The following are the ways to register deaths:
- If a death occurs in a house, the head of the household is eligible to register the death in the concerned Registrar’s Office.
- If a death occurs in a hospital, the authorized person by the institution is responsible to register the death in the respective Registrar’s Office.
- If a death occurs in jail, the jail in charge can register the death with the concerned Registrar’s Office.
- If a death occurs in a public place, the local police in charge or headman of the village can register the death
Purpose of the Document
Death certificates are issued for the following purposes:
- In stating the fact and date of death
- In claiming life insurance benefits
- To claim pensions
- In settling estates
- To investigate the cause and facts of death
- Death and place of burial
- To serve as evidence of age, gender, and race
- For genealogical information
The following details have to be known about the deceased person:
- Name of the Applicant
- Gender of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Spouse’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Permanent Address Contact Number
- Name and Gender of the Deceased
- Relationship of the Applicant with the Deceased Person
- Place and Date of Death
- Block Development Office
- Block PHC
Std10.net for latest Educational updates, Yojna,SBI Jobs, IBPS Jobs, BOI Jobs, Clerk Jobs, Probationary Officer Jobs, CA Jobs, MBA Jobs, MBBS Jobs, Peon Jobs, Binsachivalay Clerk Jobs, Police Jobs, Constable Jobs, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Exam Result, Government Schemes, Government Jobs, Private Jobs, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, and other many more information for this site.