Happy New Year Quotes: With the old and with the new! Starting the new year with more inspiration, positivity and some resolutions will ensure that 2021 is your year! To give you a head start and a splash of inspiration, we’ve put together some New Year’s Happy Quotes to boom after the ball drops.
This has been a stressful year – so whether you’re playing with your second part in the new year or with close friends, we have all the good wishes, blessings, and quotes to say goodbye to 2020 and say “hello” to 2021!
Wouldn’t be with a loved one this holiday season? Happy New Year, write on the greeting card to remind them that you will think of them this New Year! Wondering what to write in a New Year’s greeting card?
New Year Motivational Quotes
These inspirational quotes for the new year will help you draw attention to the opportunity to change a year. Take the bull by the horns this year and do so with a few sensible words.
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- ”Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” -Oprah Winfrey
- “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.” -Brad Paisley
- “One thing with gazing too frequently into the past is that we may turn around to find the future has run out on us.” -Michael Cibeuko
- “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.” -Hal Borland
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” -C.S. Lewis
- “This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.” -Taylor Swift
- “Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, Whispering ‘it will be happier.” -Alfred Tennyson
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language and next year’s words await another voice.” -T.S Eliot
- “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.” -Edith Lovejoy Pierce
- “Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.” -Brooks Atkinson
- “The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul.” -G.K. Chesterton
- “Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man.” -Benjamin Franklin
- “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.” -Michael Altshuler
- “Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” -Carl Bard
New Year’s Resolution Quotes
These New Year’s resolution quotes will provide you with just the right amount of inspiration to help you stick to your promises this year.
- “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.” -Abraham Lincoln
- “If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am.” -Cyril Cusack
- “Let our New Year’s resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word.” -Goran Persson
- “How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.” -Benjamin Franklin
- “Character is the ability to carry out a good resolution long after the excitement of the moment has passed.” -Cavett Robert
- “Each year’s regrets are envelopes in which messages of hope are found for the New Year.” -John R. Dallas Jr.
- “The changes in our life must come from the impossibility to live otherwise than according to the demands of our conscience not from our mental resolution to try a new form of life.” -Leo Tolstoy
- “We must always change, renew, rejuvenate ourselves; otherwise, we harden.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “One resolution I have made and try always to keep is this: To rise above the little things.” -John Burroughs
- “Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account.” -Oscar Wilde
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” -Albert Einstein
- “We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives… not looking for flaws, but for potential.” -Ellen Goodman
Religious Happy New Year Messages
The beginning of the year is a time full of self-reflection and self-improvement but most importantly, a time when we can all use a few encouraging words. Check out the religious Happy New Year messages below:
- Praying that you and your family have a happy and healthy New Year!
- May you and your family have a blessed New Year.
- I’m blessed to know that I have friends like you in my life this New Year. Here’s to many years to come!
- May God bless your family with prosperity, good health, and happiness in the New Year.
- May the Lord ensure you get success in your career and resolve all conflicts this year.
- I wish God blesses you with the might to take every problem head-on and emerge unscathed.
- May God help you strengthen your bond with family and friends this New Year.
- May the Lord empower you with confidence and faith to do well amidst competition.
- Sending you well wishes and praying for you in the coming year!
May we all be blessed with another New Year full of friends, family, and success.
- Enjoy this special time of year with those you love, and may the Lord bless you all with a happy and healthy New Year.
- Happy New Year! May you have a blessed New Year full of success, service, and love!
New Year Wishes For Family
Wishes for the new year come from the heart. Add these special things to yourself and wish a happy new year, for those who create your bad situation with you, you will not be able to count anything for what you call your family.
- You made last year so special to me. It is my greatest wish that this coming year be special for you.
- As we step into another year I’d like to thank you for lifting me up every time when I am down and encouraging me to move forward. Have a beautiful year!
- Life changes, but my New Year wish for you remains the same- I wish you happiness, good health, and well-being from the bottom of my heart!
- I wish you to look forward to the upcoming year with confidence and courage, giving wings to your dreams! Live your life to the fullest extent, Happy New Year!
- Years come and pass but what it takes to make them worthwhile is someone’s unconditional love, wonderful memories and zest offered to live them fully. You have given me all of these and much more in (___) and I know there will be more to come from you in (____).
- Wishing a very Happy New Year to the one who adds sunshine to our family.
- A family like ours lights up every year with happiness and joy! And I am lucky to be a part of it! Happy New Year.
- Families are like fudge mostly sweet with a few nuts. Happy New Year.
- My sister, my first friend, my constant support: In the coming year, I wish you all of the blessings you truly deserve. I love you, Sis.
- Now, in the New Year, we look back upon warm memories. You’ve had a hand in every wonderfully warm memory I have, Mom. Happy New Year!
- Happy New Year, Grandma. I wish you a bright New Year, just like every year you have brightened in my life. Thank you.
- To my awesome brother: thank you for the fun, and sometimes embarrassing memories we share. Let’s keep that tradition going in the upcoming year. Happy New Year.
- As I look forward to a New Year, I always think of the gifts my parents have given me.
- Though we’re miles apart, you are always in my thoughts. Happy New Year.
We hope you’ll like our post on, Happy New Year Quotes 2021. So if you liked it then don’t forget to share it on the most popular social networking sites like Facebook, Linked In & Twitter. Thanks for visiting our site.