State Examination Board, Gujarat State has recently announced a great news for the people who wants to be a head master in Government and private (Grant in aid) schools.
To become a head master in gujarat candidate have to pass this specific exam. This exam is called “Acharya Abhiruchi Kasoti 2021” or in english its called “Head Master Aptitude Test 2021”.
In this article we are going to refer HMAT 2021 For this test. So Recently the State Examination board of gujarat recently announced the notification about HMAT 2021. They have also published the press release informing student that they can now apply for Head master aptitude test online for the year 2021.
So the candidates who wants to become head master in secondary and higher secondary schools of gujarat can read this article and get the A to Z information on this exam. The HMAT Exam 2021 will be arranged under the administration of rajya pariksha board SEB at the determined centers by jilla shikshanadhikarishri.
Acharya Abhiruchi Kasoti : Head Master Aptitude Test HMAT 2021 Program / Timetable
So the time table or program schedule is available in official notification published by the SEB. Here i have copied that HMAT Time table so you won’t have to go through the hesitation of opening and finding the exam schedule from the notification.
HMAT 2021 Time table / Exam Schedule
- Jahernamu bahar padya ni tarikh : 15-06-2021
- Newspaper Notification Release Date : 16-06-2021
- Starting Date to apply online for HMAT : 23-06-2021
- Last Date to apply online for HMAT 2021 : 04-07-2021
- Online fee payment period : 23rd June to 4th July 2021
- Document verification program : 07-07-2021 to 15-07-2021
HMAT Notification 2021 at ojas.gujarat.gov.in
So as you have read above the HMAT jahernamu was published on 15th June 2021 in ojas.gujarat.gov.in. The newspaper notification of this head master aptitude test was published on 16th June 2021 in the newspaper.
The notification i am uploading here is in pdf file. This pdf file of hmat notification is collected from online job application system portal.
If you go to the gujarat-education.gov.in/seb/, then you can find this hmat 2021 notification under “News & Announcements” Section.
- Download HMAT 2021 સુધારેલ Notification : PDF
- Download HMAT 2021 Notification : PDF
Education Qualification and Experience For HMAT 2021
Now that you have read the notification its time to know either you’re qualified to apply for this HMAT 2021 or not.
There are total 2 factors which decides if the candidate is eligible or not to become a head master.
- Education Qualification
HMAT Education Qualification with experience in a nutshell
If candidate matches the minimum required education only then he or she could apply and appear for the exam. If not then they will be disqualified for the HMAT.
- Candidate Must have had post graduation in any subject which is being taught in secondary or higher secondary schools with the B.ed degree.
- Candidate must have graduation in any subject which is being taught in secondary or higher secondary class with M.ed Degree.
- If candidate have any of the above qualification they required 7 years of Teaching Experience.
- If the candidate has the graduation in any subject of the secondary and higher secondary class with B.ed they can also apply for the HMAT.
- But if candidate has Graduation with B.ed then they are required to have 10 years of teaching experience.
- 7 Years Experience
- If candidate have graduation with M.ed or Post Graduation with B.ed
- 10 Years Experience
- If candidate have Graduation with B.Ed.
If candidate has similar qualification which is decided by the government with above two qualification then they can also apply.
If you have any confusion in education qualification of HMAT 2021 or in Experience of HMAT Exam then they can ask us using comment section or contact us page.
HMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Now that you have read the exam pattern you can decide whether you are eligible or not. If you are eligible for the exam then you should apply for it.
If you are applying for HMAT 2021 then you must know what will be the exam pattern. The exam pattern of head master aptitude test is described below.
- The HMAT exam will be based on MCQ type questions.
- The exam will be in 2 sections / Parts.
- First section will have 100 MCQ Questions.
- Second Section will also have 100 MCQ Questions.
- So There will be total 200 Questions and the whole exam period will be 180 Minutes or 3 Hours.
- Both the section and parts and every question in the exam will be compulsory. You will be given single question paper for both the sections.
- Each Question contains 1 mark. There will be for option for each question and you have to choose the right answer.
- There will only be one right answer that means no multiple choice questions.
- There’s no Negative marking system in this exam.
So this is typical omr exam and all the rules are same like any other MCQ Exam. There’s one benefit that in HMAT 2021 there’s no negative marking system so make sure if you don’t know the answer atleast guess it and mark it in omr sheet.
HMAT Exam Fee 2021
Yes, There’s an exam fee. The fee is different for General category and reserved category candidates.
- ST/SC/SEBC and PH category candidates have to pay 250 Rupees.
- Candidates of General category have to pay 350 Rupees as HMAT Exam fee.
The exam fee will not be refunded in any situation.
How to pay exam fee ?
Candidate can pay the hmat fee online through the online payment gateways. The fee is payable by ATM Card/ Net banking or credit cards.
To pay the exam fee, click on “Print Application/Pay Fees” and fill up the details. After that click on “Online Payment” link. Then pay the fee using net banking or other options.
Don’t forget to pring the e-receipt and save it in your phone or computer. If the amount is deducted and the payment process is failed then you will need that e-receipt as a proof.
If you paid the fee successfully and don’t receive the E-receipt then contact immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org.
HMAT Late fee
- The fee submission period is 23rd June to 4th July 2021. If you don’t pay the exam fee in this period you have to pay the late fee.
- The late fee is 200 rs. So you have to pay total actual amount (250 rs or 350 rs) + 200rs late fee.
- The Hmat late fee can be paid during 5th July 2021 to 6th July 2021 at state exam board, sector 21, gandhinagar in rubaru.
The Medium of the question paper will be gujarati.
How to Fill Up HMAT Application Form ? How to apply Online For HMAT 2021 ?
The online application form for hmat is arranged at ojas.gujarat.gov.in. This portal is known as online job application system – OJAS. All the recruitments and exam form online submission are arranged at this ojas website.
So once the HMAT Online form process will start on 23rd June 2021, candidates will be able to apply online through the ojas.gujarat.gov.in. If you are not aware of this portal and never used it in the past then here are some instructions.
HMAT 2021 Online form at ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- First of all go to the ojas.gujarat.gov.in link.
- Now click on “Apply online” menu.
- You will see application format after clicking on apply online. Fill up the personal details there.
- Now click on Educational details and experience details and fill it up.
- Now click on the SAVE Button and your date will be saved. The HMAT Application number will be generated after that. Save this HMAT 2021 Application number you will need it.
- Now click on “Upload Photo” option in top of the page. Enter application number and birthdate and click on OK Button.
- Upload the photo and signature.
- Now click on Confirm application button which is located at top of the webpage. Then enter the birthdate and application number and click on ok button.
- You will see two buttons here.
- Application Preview
- Confirm Application
- Preview your application first and see if any details need to be changed. Then confirm the application.
- No details can be changed after you confirm your application so double check it before confirming it.
- After you confirm your application your form is accepter online. The confirmation number will be generated so save it for future use.
- Pay the HMAT Application fee after. The fee payment process is described above.
Important Things for HMAT Test 2021
- After filling up online form, Check the website regularly for new updates of the exam.
- The document verification is arranged during 7th July to 15th July so you have to be presented there with original documents and certificates at jilla shikshan adhikari shree kacheri.
- Only the online approved candidates after the document verification program can give the HMAT 2021 exam.
- If you are applying under reserved category or physically handicap category then you will need the cast certificate, non creamy layer certificate and in case of PH category, a medical certificate.’
FAQs About HMAT Exam
Will i become acharya / Head master after passing the HMAT Exam ?
- Passing the hmat exam does not establish the right to be a principal.
Why can’t i upload the image and signature at ojas website ?
- The photo and signature must be in jpg format and the size of the image must not be more than 10kb.
Why Can’t i confirm HMAT application at ojas.gujarat.gov.in ?
- Your browser must have pop up off in settings. Go to the settings and allow to open the pop up window for ojas website.
What is the medium of HMAT Exam ?
- The HMAT exam will be conducted in gujarati medium.
Is there any negative marking system in HMAT Exam ?
- No, there’s not negative marking system in HMAT 2021 Aptitude test.
How to become Head Master / Acharya in Government schools in gujarat ?
- To become acharya / head master in government or grant in aid private schools of gujarat, you have to clear HMAT – Head master aptitude test. This test is also known as acharya abhiruchi kasoti.
Best of luck for the exam.