In this era or technology and machines the minimum wage earner are losing their job. Now a days latest machines can do the work of 10 labors and that is can effect the unemployment issue of india.
Manav Garima Yojana
So to help the labors and minimum wage earner, government has launched a scheme named manav garima yojana. Under this scheme, labors and people who wants to start their own small business can get free tool kits according to their work.
The sole objective of this scheme is to help people to start their business from scratch and become self employed.
There are some eligibility criteria that beneficiary person has to have. If you consider yourself eligible as per below given criteria then you should apply for the manav garima yojana 2021 at esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in.
Manav Garima Scheme Details
This scheme is being executed under the social justice & empowerment department. The department of Manav garima scheme is also known as SJED. The official website of SJED is https://sje.gujarat.gov.in/.
Who can apply for manav garima yojana ?
So the SJED has decided that only the candidates with certain eligibility can apply for the tool kits. It contains the age limit and annual income. Also the tool kits is only for some businesses so if your profession doesn’t come under the 28 pre-decided profession then you won’t be able to apply for Manav garima yojana 2021.
Eligibility for the tool kits
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 years to 60 years.
- Annual income of candidates belongs to rural area (Gramin vistar) should be equal or less then 120000 INR.
- Annual income of candidates belongs to Urban area (Shaheri vistar) should be equal or less then 150000 INR.
- If candidate belongs to very backward class then they are not obliged to the annual income.
- If any candidate or their relatives had taken the benefits of the scheme before then they won’t be eligible to apply for the manav garima yojana tool kits.
Tool Kits Is available for these 28 businesses only
Not all the businesses can receive the tool kits. Government has published the list of professions and businesses on e samaj kalyan portal. Only the candidates doing the listed business can apply for e samaj kalyan manav garima yojana and receive the tool kit.
Manav Garima Yojana Kit List
This is the manav garima yojana kit list which we have harvested from esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in.
- સેન્ટીંગ કામ
- વાહન સર્વિસીંગ અને રીપેરીંગ
- વિવિધ પ્રકારની ફેરી
- બ્યુટી પાર્લર
- ઇલેક્ટ્રીક એપ્લાયન્સીસ રીપેરીંગ
- ખેતીલક્ષી લુહારી/વેલ્ડીંગ કામ
- સાવરણી સુપડા બનાવનાર
- દુધ-દહી વેચનાર
- માછલી વેચનાર
- પાપડ બનાવટ
- અથાણા બનાવટ
- ગરમ, ઠંડા પીણા, અલ્પાહાર વેચાણ
- પંચર કીટ
- ફ્લોર મીલ
- મસાલા મીલ
- મોબાઇલ રીપેરીંગ
- હેર કટીંગ (વાળંદ કામ)
Document list from e samaj kalyan portal
To apply for the scheme you will need some proofs and documents. The purpose of submitting documents is registration of the candidate. Some of the documents are asked to prove the eligibility of the applicant. Here is the document list from esamaj kalyan portal.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Proof of residency (Light bill, License, Bhada karar, Voter id card, Property card, Jamin na dastavej)
- Caste certificate
- Annual income certificate
- Proof of education
- Proof of business related course if you have one.
- Notarized sogandnamu
- Ekrar namu
You can submit your marksheet or school leaving certificate as proof of education.
Manav Garima Yojana Online Form
The application process of this scheme is arranged online by SJED. The official website is esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in which is part of SJE Department. The process contains few steps like registration, login, online form and document submission.
Apply Online at esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in
- First of all open official website esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in.
- Now click on “Register Yourself” button.
- Enter the details and complete registration.
- After that Login to the portal with your Login ID and password
- After that you have to select the scheme as “E samaj kalyan manav garima yojana”.
- Once you select the scheme you will see another application form.
- Fill up that form and select your business.
- Select the business for which you want to receive the tool kits.
- Manav garima yojana tool kit list is given above.
- Then upload the documents and submit the application.
Once you submit the application, department will review your online form and approve it. You can check this process through the application status.
Check Manav Garima Yojana Application Status
The application status means where your application has reached. Is it still under the consideration ? Is it approved ? When will you receive your tool kit ?.
To check such a status you have to go to the e samaj kalyan portal and check manav garima yojana application status.
To check that follow this process.
- First of all open the official website https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in.
- Now On the bottom you will see the option “Your application Status“.
- There, Login with your username and password.
- You can see the application status of yours from there.
This is simple little process but its very useful. You don’t have to go to the SJED office to know your tool kit status. You can just go to the esamaj kalyan portal and check it yourself.
For more news and information about various yojana you can always visit this website.