How to Check LPG Gas subsidy In just 1 minute
How to Check LPG Gas subsidy In just 1 minute: How to Check LPG Gas subsidy, The government subsidizes 12 cylinders of 14.2 kg for each household in a year. If customers want to buy more cylinders than this, they buy it at market price. The price of a gas cylinder changes every month. Its price is determined by changes in the average international benchmark and foreign exchange rates. More government schemes also available here.
The government subsidizes our LPG gas. The subsidy you get does not go to anyone else’s account and you only have to follow these steps to check it. You can check this process online. This is the method of checking.
Check the subsidy money sitting at home
There have been several complaints that the gas subsidy has been transferred to another account. In such a situation it is important to know whether there is a regular subsidy in your account. No need to go to the bank to know if the subsidy has been credited to the bank account. Even sitting at home one can know whether the amount has been transferred or not. You have to follow some steps for this and then you will know through mobile.
Follow these steps
See Video Online Than follow below steps
All have to visit this website: www.mylpg.in
Select your company name of sylinder.
Click on online feedback window
Input Your Lpg id and full detain which is needed
સબસિડીની કેટલી રકમ આવી, ક્યારે નાખવામાં આવી, જેવી બધી માહિતીઓ વેબસાઈટ પર શો થશે.
- First, go to Mylpg.in website.
There will be a tab (with picture) of three LPG cylinder companies on the home page of the website.
- Now you have to choose your company (whose cylinder is taken).
- If you take a cylinder of indene gas, click on its tab.
- A new interface will open to check if the subsidy has arrived.
- Then go to the bar menu and click on ‘Give your feedback online’.
- Fill in your mobile number, LPG consumer ID, state name, distributor information here.
Then click on ‘Feedback Type’.
- Select the ‘Complaint’ option and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Your bank details will appear in the new interface and you will know whether the subsidy amount has been credited to the account or not.