Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), the largest commercial enterprise in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Apprentices in Technical and Non-Technical trades at its locations under its 5 Regions viz Western Region Pipelines (WRPL), Northern Region Pipelines (NRPL), Eastern Region Pipelines (ERPL), Southern Region Pipelines (SRPL), South Eastern Region Pipelines (SERPL). Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement of around 482 Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 (as amended from time to time) in the trades as mentioned below:
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL). For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Total No of Post: 482
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 30.10.2020 which is the date for reckoning any eligibility criteria.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online on or before from 4 November 2020 to 22 November 2020. After the submission of the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Advertisement No.: PL/HR/ESTB/APPR-2020
Date of Notification: 30 October 2020
Start date of receipt of online application: 04 November 2020
Last date of receipt of online application: 22 November 2020
Date of reckoning eligibility criteria: 30 October 2020
Written Test: Tentatively on 16 December 2020
Qualification Eligibility Criteria:
(1) Technician ApprenticeMechanica:Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering: i) Mechanical Engineering ii) Automobile Engineering
(2)Technician ApprenticeElectrical: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering: i) Electrical Engineering ii) Electrical & Electronics Engineering
(3) Technician ApprenticeTelecommunication & Instrumentation: Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute: i) Electronics & Communication Engineering ii) Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering iii) Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering iv) Instrumentation & Control Engineering v) Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering vi) Electronics Engineering
(4) Trade Apprentice (AssistantHuman Resource: Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
(5) Trade Apprentice (Accountant): Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University
(6) Data Entry Operator(Fresher Apprentices): Minimum 12 th pass (but below graduate)
(7) Domestic Data Entry Operator(Skill Certificate Holders): Minimum 12th pass (but below Graduate). Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognised under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognised by the Central Govt.