Many students are getting a good education in Karnataka, and they learn well, but some unfortunate students are unable to receive the education due to poor financial situation. Karnataka Government helping to those students by providing Vidyasiri Scholarship Scheme. The Scholarship provides support to the students so that they can complete their education. Here is all you should know about the Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship. The Scholarship assists the students in reaching their goals by helping them overcome the financial barrier.
Karnataka Vidyasiri scholarship 2021-22
Karnataka Vidyasiri Epass Scholarship is launched by the Karnataka Government to provide higher education for the backward classes. The Scholarship assists the students who are from financially backward class. The Government offers the Scholarship to the meritorious students belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories. This Epass Scholarship helps the students reach their dreams and improves the literacy rate in the State and Country.
The Government’s main aim behind launching this Vidyasiri Scholarship 2021 is to help the merit students afford higher education. Under this Karnatak Scholarship, the students’ fees are paid by the Government in the form of a Scholarship and thus reduces the burden.
What Are The Benefits of the Vidyasiri ePASS Scholarship ?
If you wish to apply for the Scholarship and want to avail the advantage of the support given by the Government, then you must be aware that the Karnataka Government grants the Scholarship in three phases.
- Free Hostel Accommodation or Fee for the Post-Matric Courses.
- Prathibha Puraskar Scholarship for SSLC/Secondary P.U.C.
- Full Course Fee concession for PMS FAAS, F.C., and NUR.
These scholarships are available for the students who are pursuing the after-class ten programs across the state. Different schools and colleges of the Karnataka state are connected with this program.
Eligibility Criteria : Read Before Going To Apply Application Form
Those students who want to apply for the Vidyasiri scholarship 2021 must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- The student must belong to the SC/ST category.
- The student’s family income should not exceed Rs 2,00,000 per year.
- The attendance of the student must be 75% or more.
- The student must be pursuing a post-matric course from any college in the Karnataka State.
- The application for the Scholarship must be submitted through the online mode.
- The student should submit the required documents within seven days of commencement of the application form.
- The students’ aadhar card must be linked to the bank account so that they can take the benefit of the Direct Benefits Transfer.
If the student fails to fulfill the eligibility criteria, then he/she cannot take advantage of the Scholarship Provided by the Government of Karnataka.
You Need To Ready These Document While You Are Applying Karnataka Scholarship Online Form
Those students who are applying for the Karnataka vidyasiri scholarship application form should have the following documents. If students have all these documents, they can easily avail of the Vidyasiri Scholarship’s benefit.
- Mother /Father/Guardian’s Aadhar Card
- Bank Pass Book
- SSLC Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate of the Respective College
- Residential Certificate
How To Apply Online Application Form For ePASS Vidyasiri Scholarship 2021-22?
- Those willing to fill the Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship form should follow these steps.
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Karnataka Vidyasiri http://karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- After that, click on the ‘Apply Online.’
- Now you need to click on the Fresh application 2021.
- After that, you need to fill in all the required details.
- Once you have filled in all the details, do upload all the necessary documents.
- Once you have uploaded the documents, submit the form and take the print of the application form
The above listed simple steps can help you fill the Karnataka vidyasiri scholarship application form without any problem.
How You Can Check Your Submitted Karnataka Scholarship Form Status?
If you have applied for the online application of the vidyasiri Scholarship 2021 and are willing to check your application form’s status, then just follow the following steps.
- Visit the official website of the Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship.
- After that, click on the “Karnataka Epass Application Status” Page. https://karepass.cgg.gov.in/applicationStatus.do
- Next, enter your application number.
- After entering the application number, select the academic year.
- Then, choose the SSLC pass type and enter the ‘passed’ year.
- Enter the SSLC registration number and, after that, fill in the birth details.
- After that, click on the details of the status. On your screen, you will see the online status of the vidyasiri scholarship application form.
How To Know Your Application Number?
I Know Lots Of People Do Not Take Print Out After Submission Of Scholarship Application Form. So, When They Try To Check Application Status. At That Time They Need To Application Number Because Without an Application Number No One Can Check Their Visyasiri Scholarship Status. So, Here I Explained How To Know Your Application Number?
- First Of All Visit The KAREPASS Official Website.
- Goto Student Service And Open Know Your Application Number Page. https://karepass.cgg.gov.in/searchapplicationno.do
- Select Your Application Type, Academic Year, Type of SSLC Pass, Passing Year, SSLC Examination Number, And Birth Date.
- Enter Captcha Code.
- Press The Get Scholarship Details.
- If You Want To Know Hostel Details Then Press The Get Hostel Details.
Karnataka Scholarship Help Line Details
If You Have Any Issue While Applying Online Application Form Then Fill Free To Contact Help Center of Karnataka Backward Classes Welfare Department.
In case you face any problem in filling the application form then here are the contact details.
Karnataka Backward Classes Welfare Department
No.16/D, 3rd Floor, Devraj Bhavan,
Millers Tank Bed Road, Vasanth Nagar,
Bangalore – 560052.
Hostel Phone No.: 8050370006
Scholarship Phone No.: 8050770005
Prathibha, IAS/KAS Phone No.: 8050770004
Email ID: email@example.com