myCAMS Mutual Fund App For detailed Information: If you want to redeem a unit of a mutual fund, you can start this process on any business day. If you want to go and do this work yourself, then you should download the transaction slip first from the mutual fund company’s website and fill it well.
myCAMS brings a host of features – get one view of your MF portfolio, open new folios, purchase, redeem, switch, set up SIP and more. The app facilitates faster, easier and smarter ways to transact in Mutual Funds.
myCAMS is your single gateway to multiple Mutual Funds which includes Aditya Birla Sunlife MF, DSP MF, HDFC MF, HSBC MF, ICICI Prudential MF, IDFC MF, IIFL MF, Kotak MF, L & T MF, Mahindra MF, PPFAS, SBI MF, Sriram MF, Tata MF, Union MF, YES MF.myCAMS Mutual Fund App also becomes helpful for knowledge to public of mutual funds.
Awards and Accolades
– Won Best Financial App Award at GMASA for three consecutive years since 2015
– Best use of Digital Platform for Mutual Funds at Drivers of Digital Awards 2017
– Winner of Best Application of Technology at CX Strategy Summit and Awards 2018myCAMS is secure and does not store any information on your device or SIM card. Download and stay connected to your Mutual Fund investments…. always.
Access your investments across multiple Mutual Funds through a Single Gateway; No more managing multiple PINs, Folios numbers, log in ids
• Mobile PIN & Pattern login – Simplified your myCAMS login process now. Just pick your preferred login methods – Mobile PIN, Pattern or Password right away
• Two-factor authentications for enhanced security
• PAN Level Portfolio View – Track and manage your family wrap portfolio conveniently
• First-time investor into CAMS serviced Funds – open a new folio and update FATCA with ease, without forms, cheques
How many types of Mutual Funds are there in the country?
- Equity Mutual Fund
- Debt Mutual Fund
- Hybrid Mutual Fund
- Solution-Oriented Mutual Fund
• NFO schemes – Purchase NFO schemes directly from the myCAMS app
• Submit additional purchase, redemption, and switch instructions effortlessly
• digits – is intuitively designed to bring speed and ease to commencing new SIPs. It innovatively uses the power of prefilled forms in combination with electronic payment options. Also use net banking, existing common mandate and register new eMandate to start a new SIP. Now you can add three schemes in one-shot under same Mutual Fund.
• Lump sum purchase with Mandate – By-pass net banking and do lump sum purchase choosing common mandate
• Redemption Guide – Select investments with the most economical exit implications
• One view of your Systematic investments – Keeping track of multiple SIP/STP/SWP is a breeze, now
• my favorites – Save your favorite transactions, view the preferred ones on the main menu, and alter the transaction amount as desired using my favorites.
• my watchlist – Monitoring your investments got even easier. Just add the schemes you want to track to ‘myWatchList’ and view their performance on the go.
• Scheduled Transaction option will allow investors to set up future Mutual Fund transactions
• Consolidated Realized Gain Statement – Now includes LTCG on equity-oriented schemes
• Grandfathered statement – Single view of equity schemes investments with 31st Jan’18 NAV and valuation
• Get one view of your ELSS investments with a customized statement
• CAMServ chatbot is in myCAMS. Just chat to request mutual fund services, check status of transactions, and order statements
* Equity Mutual Fund
These schemes invest investors’ money directly into investment shares. In the short term, these schemes can be risky, but in the long term it helps you earn the best returns. Your return from investing in this type of Mutual Fund scheme depends on how the stock performs.
* Debt Mutual Fund
These Mutual Fund schemes invest in debt securities. Investors can invest in them to meet short-term financial goals. It is okay to invest in them for a period of less than five years. These Mutual Fund schemes are less risky than stocks and offer better returns than bank fixed deposits.
* Hybrid Mutual Fund Scheme
These Mutual Fund schemes invest in both equity and debt. While choosing these schemes, it is important for investors to take care of their risk-taking ability. The Hybrid Mutual Fund Scheme is divided into six categories.
* Solution-Oriented Mutual Fund
Solution-Oriented Mutual Fund schemes are made according to a particular goal or solution. These may have goals such as retirement schemes or education of the child. You are required to invest in these schemes for at least five years.
Mutual Fund Charges
All the expenses incurred in the Mutual Fund scheme are called the expense ratios. From the expense ratio, you get to know what is the cost per unit in managing a Mutual Fund. Generally, the expense ratio is 1.5-2.5 percent of the average of the weekly net asset of a Mutual Fund scheme.
You can submit this redemption application to the official office of the mutual fund company. If you want, you can also use the online facility of mutual fund companies. Many mutual fund companies offer online redemptions (redeeming mutual fund units) through their website. If you have invested through an online portal, you can redeem your units using the online facility.