New Rules For Licenceholder shocking News For All: In order for all citizens to adopt traffic rules in India, one or another proposal was being made at all times to amend the Motor Vehicles Act. It has recently been amended by the Parliament of India and the Motor Vehicles Act, 2019 has been approved, and is now being implemented all over India. Some new fines and traffic rules have been laid down in this Act, the list of which and details about some of the features of this Act are being displayed in this article.Pm sammannidhi scme detail also avail here for News.
Friends, the Motor Vehicle Act 2019 has come into force, which will result in heavy fines for those who break the traffic rules. This act has been approved by the Parliament only recently. The purpose of this act is to make people work to break the traffic rules because till now the amount of fine was very low due to which people used to break the traffic rules very easily by handing over Rs. 100-50. Will be monitored with the help of the ‘Intelligent Traffic System’. According to the new rules, talking on mobile while driving, jumping traffic, driving in the wrong direction is dangerous driving.
- New Rules For Licenceholder shocking News For All
Above news come from bhaskar news which also gives a link here. Here are the new (Motor Vehicle Act) traffic rules: Driving under the age of 18 will result in a fine of Rs. Driving a two-wheeler without a helmet will incur a fine of Rs 500 to Rs 1,500. Earlier it had to pay 100 to 300 rupees.
- The fine of Rs.100 which used to be paid for three rides on a two-wheeler will now be Rs.500
- If you do not have a pollution certificate, you will now have to pay Rs.500
- If you are found driving without a driving license, you will now have to pay a fine of Rs 5,000 instead of Rs 500.
- Driving at high speed will now cost Rs 5,000 instead of Rs 1,000
- Talking on the phone while driving may cost up to Rs 5,000 instead of Rs 1,000.
- If you drive in the wrong direction, you will now have to pay up to Rs 5,000.
- The first fine for jumping red light was only Rs 100, now it is Rs 10,000
- If you drive without wearing a seat belt, you will now have to pay a fine of Rs.
- If you drive under the influence of alcohol, you will have to pay a fine of Rs 10,000.
- Emergency vehicles like ambulances and fire engines have been fined Rs. 10,000 for not giving side.