Nishtha Talim Aheval 2020: Nishtha Talim Aheval khan all-important module. NISHTHA training is also conducted in this time online platform States and UTs have an option to contextualize the training modules and use their own material and resource persons also, keeping in view the core topics and expected outcomes of NISHTHA.
Nishtha Talim Aheval
GCERT Training 060-21 / 1905-9 dated 06-1-2050 Mr. Has been started. This was stated in the reference letter for the training of all teachers and headteachers who have not undergone fidelity training. During the training, DIET Principal, Lecturer, and S.I. Will have to be monitored by as well as scan the QR code shown against its information and upload it in Google form in the afternoon.
Read more: Nishtha talim for teachers
Nishtha Talim Aheval Collection For Teacher
The report form has to be filled as per the attached form. Monitoring details should be sent here as given below. After the completion of the training, the report of the entire training will have to be sent here as per the issues involved. Issues for preparation of report after completion of training 1. Title page 6, Monitoring during training 2. Details found in the introduction
Nishtha Aheval Lekhan Namuna:
Part 1 Download Pdf click here
Part 2 Download Pdf click here
Part 3 Download Pdf click here
Part 1 Download Pdf click here
Highlights of NISHTHA Training:
- Capacity building of 4.2 million teachers
- Integrated training of principals/heads as key academic support
- Focus on competency and higher-order thinking skills-based teaching-learning
- Training of all heads and teachers as first-level counselors
- Promoting experiential and joyful learning
- Awareness of centrally sponsored schemes/initiatives
- Online monitoring and support system
- The convergence of multi-departmental efforts
- Activity-based training modules
The DIKSHA platform offers teachers, students, and parents engaging in learning material relevant to the prescribed school curriculum. Teachers have access to aids like lesson plans, worksheets, and activities, to create enjoyable classroom experiences. Students understand concepts, revise lessons, and do practice exercises. Parents can follow classroom activities and clear doubts outside school hours.
• Find interactive and engaging teaching material to make your class interesting
• See and share best practices with other teachers to explain difficult concepts to students
• Join courses to further your professional development and earn badges and certificates on completion
• View your teaching history across your career as a school teacher
• Receive official announcements from the state department
• Conduct digital assessments to check your students’ understanding of a topic that you have taught
• Scan QR codes in your textbook for easy access to the associated lessons on the platform
• Revise lessons that you learned in class
• Find additional material around topics that are difficult to understand
• Practice solving problems and get immediate feedback on whether the answer is correct or not.