Now your Aadhaar card will look like an ATM card, a new card will be made for Rs:
Aadhaar card will now be printed on a PVC card just like an ATM card new card will be more convenient than beforeAadhaar Card is an important document in our country. Mostly it is demanded as an identity card.
Earlier it was a paper card but now your Aadhaar card has changed. According to UIDAI, the Aadhaar card can now be reprinted on Polyvinyl Chloride Card (PVC). This card will fit in your wallet just like your ATM or debit card. Plus, you’ll be getting rid of clutter you don’t need. UIDAI informed this in a tweet.
What’s in a tweet?
As stated in this tweet, anyone can order their base PVC card. It is durable, attractive in appearance, and equipped with the latest security features. Its security features will include a hologram, giloch pattern, ghost image, and micro text.THERE IS THE PROCESSED HERE THAT HOW TO MAKE ADHARCARD TO PVC base card.
ગુજરાતીમા માહિતી માટે
- How To Recover A Lost Smartphone Using Google Find My Device
- Family360 Specially carved for family social group needs.
- Enter Your Number And Check Location Live
- Roposo India’s own video app made in India
You can now order the all-new Aadhaar PVC card, which is durable, looks attractive, and has the latest security features. Its security features include a hologram, Guilloche Pattern, ghost image & Microtext. To order, click https://t.co/TVsl6Xh1cX pic.twitter.com/FTNbOa5wE3
— Aadhaar (@UIDAI) October 10, 2020
A fee of Rs 50 has to be paid
Polyvinyl chloride cards are known as PVC cards. It is a type of plastic card on which Aadhaar card information is printed. You will have to pay a fee of Rs 50 to make this card.
- વધુ માહિતી માટે નીચેનો વિડીયો જુઓ
How to make a PVC base card?
- For this, you have to apply online on the UIDAI website.
- Go to the ‘My Aadhaar’ section on this website and click on ‘Order Aadhaar PVC Card’.
- Then you have to enter your Aadhaar 12 digit number or 16 digits Virtual ID or 28 digits Aadhaar Enrollment ID (EID).
- Then you have to fill in the security code or captcha.
- Click on Send OTP for OTP.
- Then fill in and submit the OTP received on the registered mobile in the space provided.
- A preview of your Aadhaar PVC card will be in front of you after submission.
- Then you have to click on the payment option given below. You will then be sent to a payment page. You have to pay a fee of Rs 50 here.
- After completing the payment, the order process of your Aadhaar PVC card will be completed.