Poko, a brand-independent of Xiaomi, has launched the affordable smartphone ‘Poko M2’ in India. The company has given good features and specifications at a low price. It also comes with an octa-core processor, 4 rear camera setup, and a jumbo battery. 2 variants have been launched. The pitch-black, slate blue, and brick red color variants of the phone were launched
Price and availability of Poco M2
|6GB + 64GB||Rs.10,999|
|6GB + 128GB||Rs.12,499|
Pitch Black, Slate Blue, and Brick Red color variants of the phone have been launched. Its first flash sale will be on September 15 on Flipkart at 12 noon.
- This phone runs on Android 10 based MIUI. It has a 6.53 inch full HD + display. It has a resolution of 1,080×2,340 pixels. The display comes with Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- The phone is equipped with a MediaTek Helio G80 processor.
- The phone’s storage can be expanded up to 512GB with the help of a microSD card.
- The phone comes with a 13MP primary rear camera, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 5MP macro lens, and a 2MP depth sensor.
- The phone has an 8MP front camera for selfies and video calling.
- For connectivity, the phone comes with dual-band WiFi, dual VoLTE support, 4G, Bluetooth v5.0, IR Blaster, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, and USB Type-C port.
- The phone comes with a 5000mAh battery that supports 18 watts fast charging.
We hope you’ll like our post on, Poco M2 smartphone launched in India, both variants will get 6GB RAM and 5 cameras. So if you liked it then don’t forget to share it on the most popular social networking sites like Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter. Thanks for visiting our site.
STD10.Net – Gujarat Best Educational WebSite