RTE Gujarat Admission 2022-23 Online Application Form@rte.orpgujarat.com
RTE Gujarat Admission 2022-23 will be conduct by official authorities of the Gujarat government under the Right To Education act 2009. Directorate of Primary Education for the admissions into primary classes Std 1 to 8. Children of age group born between 1 June 2014 to 31 May 2015 will be considered for admission. All the details about the RTE Gujarat Admission 2022 Application process, eligibility criteria, age criteria, reporting time, documents required for verification, and selection process, etc. are available at RTE.ORPGUJARAT official website mentioned below rte.orpgujarat.com
RTE Gujarat Admission 2022 Dates
|Instructions Release date||21 March 2022|
|Documents Collection Last Date||29 March 2022|
|RTE Admission Start Date||30 March 2022|
|RTE Admission Application Last Date||11 April 2022|
|RTE Admission 1st Round Seat Allotment||26 April 2022|
RTE Gujarat Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit : 5 Years Completed as on Date published. and not more than 7 Years.
RTE Gujarat Admission 2022-23 Apply Online
Gujarat government invites online applications for RTE Gujarat Admission 2022-23. Subsequently, all the selected students will get 25% reservation in admission in various schools of Gujarat. The state govt. will open window for RTE Gujarat 2020 21 admission under Gujarat Primary Education Act for admissions in primary classes.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “RTE Gujarat Admission 2022-23” like Application Form, how to apply, eligibility criteria, Important Dates, Required Documents for apply, Selection Process and more.
Income Criteria :
- Rural area: Rs. 1,20,000/-
- City area: Rs. 1,50,000/-
How to Apply RTE Gujarat Online Form 2022 ?
- First, visit the RTE official website – rte.orpgujarat.com
- Click on ‘Online Application’
- Then Click on ‘New Application’
- Enter All Details.
- Upload Necessary Documents. (Address Proof, birth Certificate, Identity Card, Bank Pass Book etc.)
- Now Select proper your Google Map Location.
- after last step “Selection your School” if u want admission (Note 1 to 10 School Add as per your requirement)
- Finally, submit the form and take print for further use.
Type Documents Accepted
- Proof of Residence Aadhar card / passport / electricity bill / water bill / election card / driving license / ration card / notarized rental agreement
- Guardianship Certificate Certificate of Mamlatdar Shri or Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Authority
- Birth certificate Gram Panchayat / Nagar Palika, Municipal Corporation, Birth / Hospital Registration Certificate / Anganwadi, Balwadi Registration Certificate / Notarized Affidavit of Parents
- Photograph Passport size color photograph
- The guardian’s voice certificate In the case of old income, the certificate of Mamlatdar, Taluka Development Officer or competent authority will be valid. The new revenue example will be valid only for the e-stream centre / public service centre.
- BPL The guardian falling in the BPL category from 1 to 8 marks will have to submit the example of Taluka Development Officer or Director, District Rural Development Agency for the rural area,
- Wondering tribes and dissected tribes Certificate of Mamlatdar Shri or Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Authority
- Orphaned child Certificate of the District’s Child Welfare Committee
- A child in need of care and protection Certificate of the District’s Child Welfare Committee
- Children from kindergarten Certificate of the District’s Child Welfare Committee
- Child labor/migrant labor children Certificate from the District’s Child Welfare Committee (CWC) or the Department of Labor and Employment
- Children with cerebral palsy Civil Surgeon Certificate
- Children with Special Needs (Divyang) Civil Surgeon’s Certificate (minimum 40%)
- HIV infected child Civil Surgeon Certificate
- Children of martyred jawans Example of the competent authority of the respective account
- Baby support card A copy of the child’s Aadhar card
- Guardian’s Support Card A copy of the guardian’s Aadhar card
- Bank details Xerox on the passbook of the child or guardian’s bank account
Download RTE Gujarat Admission 2022-23 Form
To fill the form for the RTE admission in Gujarat state, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, click on the link to download the PDF file of the application form of RTE Gujarat
- After successfully downloading the application form you have to fill the admission form.
- Attach all of the documents which are mentioned above
- Lastly, submit the application form at any School of your choice.
Admit Card of RTE Gujarat Admission
- To get the admit card, the students must follow the following steps given below:-
- First, visit the Official Website given link
- On the web page enter the following information-
- Admission Number
- Date Of Birth
- Click on submit
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
|RTE Gujarat Admission 2022 Notification||Click Here|
|RTE Gujarat Admission 2022 Apply Online||Click Here|
|RTE Gujarat Admission 2022-23 – Overview|
|Name of Article||RTE Gujarat Admission|
|in Language||આરટીઇ ગુજરાત પ્રવેશ|
|Launched by||State Government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||Children belonging to Poor Family background|
|Article Objective||Providing less fee and financial benefits|
|Article under||State Government|
|Name of State||Gujarat|
|Post Category||Article/ Yojana|
|RTE Gujarat Admission Important Dates|
|Event||Dates [Expected Dates]|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||9/06/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09/09/2021|
|Advertising and Admission List||20-06-2021|
|RTE Gujarat Official Notice Date||20-06-2021|
|RTE Admission First Seat Allotment||—|
|Second Admission List||—|
|RTE Admission Second Seat Allotment||—|
RTE Gujarat Admission Important Links
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download RTE Gujarat Admission 2022-23 Form||Click Here|
|Print Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card of RTE Gujarat Admission
|Application Status||Click Here|
|RTE Gujarat Admission 2022-23||Official Website|