SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India (SBI) has announced notification for the recruitment of Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales).
The online registration process has been started from 27th April 2021 to 17th May 2021. Candidates are advised to check regularly Bank’s website for details and updates.
SBI Clerk 2021: Important Dates
SBI Clerk 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline.
Age Limit :
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 28 years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates seeking to apply for SBI Recruitment for Apprentice should be a graduate and the age should not be more than 28 years. Those who successfully apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 will be called for online exam which is scheduled in the month of August 2021
Total Posts – 6100
- General – 2577 Posts
- EWS – 604 Posts
- OBC – 1375 Posts
- SC – 977 Posts
- ST – 567 Posts
- Job Summary SBI Apprentice 2021 Recruitment:
- Notification SBI Apprentice 2021 Recruitment Notification Out: 6100 Vacancies Notified, Apply Online @sbi.co.in/careers, Graduates Eligible
- Notification Date Jul 5, 2021
- Last Date of Submission Jul 26, 2021
- Country India
- Organization SBI
- Education Quall Graduate
- Functional Banking , Other Functional Area
SBI Apprentice Age Limit:
20 to 28 years as on 31.10.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.11.1992 and not later than
31/10/2000 (both days inclusive). Maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
SBI Apprentice Stipend : Rs. 15000How to Apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 ?
Important Link for SBI Recruitment Apprentice Posts 2021
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply for SBI website from 6 July to 26 July 2021.
- First, open the official website @sbi.co.in
- Now on the home page, click on the Careers button.
- And then choose Current Openings.
- Now on the Current Openings page, search for the Engagement of Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961.
- Click on that notification link.
- And the read entire notification thoroughly.
- If eligible, click on Apply Online link.
- Fill in all the required details and submit your applications before the last date.
Selection Process for SBI Apprentice Posts
- Online written test
- Test of local language.
SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern
- There will be 100 objective-type questions of 100 marks on
- The questions will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi, except for the test of General English.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
SBI Apprentice Final Selection:
- Verification of eligibility for the post and information furnished in the online application
- Qualifying in test of specified opted local language, where applicable, as detailed above.
- Qualifying in the Medical examination
SBI Apprentice Application Fee:
General/OBC/EWS – Rs.300/- SC/ST/PWD NIL
SBI Apprentice Important Dates
- SBI Apprentice Notification Date 5 July 2021
- SBI Apprentice Online Application Starting Date 6 July 2021
- SBI Apprentice Online Application Last Date 26 July 2021
- SBI Exam Date 2021 August 2021
Important Link Area
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase – II: Main Examination
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS/DXS: Nil
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs 750/-