SBI Recruitment for 2000 Probationary Officer (PO) Posts 2020:State Bank of India is a one-stop dream destination for almost every banking aspirant, millions of people work hard every year to get admitted to SBI and appear for banking exams. Over the years, SBI has been providing many recruitment opportunities for young and experienced professionals to accelerate their growth in the banking sector.
Recently, State Bank of India released SBI CBO 2020 (SBI circle officer recruitment 2020) notification for the recruitment of Circle Based Officer. The last date for applying was 16 August. It is expected that all the eligible and interested candidates have filled the application.
State Bank of India SBI PO 2020 Notification can be released soon. As we all know that after the Corona crisis, now the recovery rate is now increasing rapidly, there is hope that soon the situation will be under control. In such a situation, the much-awaited SBI PO notification is likely to be issued in the first week of August.
State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment for 2000 Probationary Officer (PO) Posts 2020
Total Posts: 2000 Posts
Posts Name: Probationary Officer (PO)
Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2020.
Age Limit: Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1999 and not earlier than 02.04.1990 (both days inclusive). (More Details: Please Read Official Notification)
Educational Qualification & Other Details: Please Read Official Notification.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Commencement of on-line registration of application: 14/11/2020
• Closure of registration of application: 04/12/2020
• Closure for editing application details: 04/12/2020
• Last date for printing your application: 19/12/2020
• Online Fee Payment: 14/11/2020 to 04/12/2020
• Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters: 3rd week of Dec 2020 onwards
• Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination: 31st Dec 2020 & 2nd, 4th, 5th Jan 2021
• Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination: 3rd week of January 2021
• Download of Main Examination Call letter: 3rd week of January 2021 onwards
• Phase-II: Online Main Examination: 29th January 2021
• Declaration of Result of Main Examination: 3rd/ 4th week of February 2021
• Download of Phase-III Call Letter: 3rd/ 4th week of February 2021 onwards
• Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises): February/ March 2021
• Declaration of Final Result: Last week of March 2021
• Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training: 2nd week of Dec 2020 onwards
• Conduct of Pre- Examination Training: 3rd/ 4th week of Dec 2020