SSC MTS Recruitment 2021: As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10-06-2015 published in Gazette of India all the degrees/diplomas/certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grant Commission Act 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared underan Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the University Grants Commission.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination orequivalent from a recognized Board.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
How To Apply SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions,please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice.
- Last date for submission of online applications is 28/02/2021 (5.00PM).
- Dates for submission of online applications: 05.02.2021 to 21.03.2021
- Last date and time for receipt of online application: 21.03.2021 (23:30)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 23.03.2021 (23:30)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 25.03.2021 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank):29.03.2021
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 01.07.2021 to 20.07.2021
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 21.11.2021
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa,Mastercard,Maestro,RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC),Scheduled Tribes (ST),Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.