std 10 parirup: Total number of questions A total of 150 questions will be asked in the exam. 50 questions will be asked from the first paper and 100 questions from the second paper. It is mandatory to answer all the questions.
Subject: The first paper consists of questions related to General Aptitude and Paper 2 contains questions from the topic selected by the candidates.
Paper language: UGC NET papers are in only two languages. Those two languages are Hindi and English. Candidates have to choose the language option while filling the form.
Negative Marking: NTA does not implement negative marking in UGC net.
Medium of exam
* Examination is computer based ie online examination.
* Each candidate is allocated different desktops. The desktop already has software installed. Software is specially designed for examination.
* Ensure that the system and mouse are working properly before the exam begins.
📚ધોરણ ૧૦ – બ્લુ પ્રિન્ટ અને મોડેલ પેપર
📚ધોરણ ૧૨ સામાન્ય પ્રવાહ- બ્લુ પ્રિન્ટ અને મોડેલ પેપર
📚ધોરણ ૧૨ વિજ્ઞાન પ્રવાહ- બ્લુ પ્રિન્ટ અને મોડેલ પેપર
Nature of questions
* Both papers will be of objective type. That is, all the questions will be of multiple choice type with 4 options.
Candidates must choose the appropriate answer.
* The duration of the exam for the first paper will be 60 minutes i.e. 1 hour and for the second paper, it will be 120 minutes i.e. 2 hours.
Number of questions
* The first paper consists of 50 questions and the second paper consists of 100 questions.
* There is no limit to which section to answer first.
* It is mandatory to answer all the questions.
UGC NET Marking Scheme
* An equal marking system is used for all questions. This means that there are 2–2 marks for the correct questions of the first and second papers.
* According to the revised exam pattern of UGC NET exam, there will be no negative marking for wrong answers. std 10 parirup
* Now instead of leaving a question, you can mark an answer by guessing.