SWAMITV YOJNA LONCHCED BY NARENDRA MODI:
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will launch the Swamitva Yojana tomorrow i.e. on Sunday. Under this scheme, property cards can be physically distributed. PM Modi will launch the scheme through video conferencing. The Prime Minister’s Office on Friday hailed it as a historic step for rural India. With the launch of this scheme, people in rural areas will be able to use their property as a financial asset to avail of any type of loan or financial benefit.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi had a discussion with the sarpanches of the country on the occasion of National Panchayati Raj Day through video conferencing for about an hour and a half. Modi said that coronavirus has created many problems for us. The epidemic has taught that the country must now become self-sufficient. By keeping a distance of two feet you people have given the mantra to the world to fight this disease.
The Prime Minister also launched the e-Swaraj and e-Gram Swaraj app today. It will have all the information related to the panchayat. It has also announced an ownership scheme for the audit of village property. Come on in, take a look, and enjoy yourself!
SWAMITV YOJNA FULL DETAIL
This is the process
The Prime Minister said a link on mobile would be sent to 1 lakh property holders during the launch of the scheme. With the help of this link, he will be able to download his property card. After this, a physical property card will be issued by the state government. This property card will be issued to the beneficiaries of 763 villages in 6 states. These include 346 villages in Uttar Pradesh, 221 in Haryana, 100 in Maharashtra, 44 in Madhya Pradesh, 50 in Uttarakhand, and two in Karnataka.
How To Work SWAMITV YOJNA…?
E-Gram Swaraj Portal
– The e-Gram Swaraj website and mobile application launched by the Ministry of Panchayat Raj, Government of India will provide all the information related to rural areas of India at once.
– Here you will find a modern dashboard including a profile of gram panchayats, planning for the development of gram panchayats, budget, and their accounting.
– This will be a single platform for the development plan of the gram panchayat.
– It will make it easier to prepare and implement development plans for villages.
– Ownership scheme is an attempt to end property disputes in villages.
– Under this scheme, every village property of the village will be mapped through drones in all the villages of the country.
– The villagers will then be given a certificate of ownership of the property.
– Through which citizens can take loans in villages as well as in cities.
– Currently, the scheme is being launched in Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, and Uttarakhand.
Get to know rural India
– A total of 6 lakh 40 thousand 867 villages in the country
– Total Gram Panchayats in the country – About two and a half lakh
– Rural population – 83 crores 30 lakh 87 thousand 662
– Rural share of the total population – 68.84%
– Women-men sex ratio- 947: 1000
– Literacy – 69%
– Literacy rate among the town people – 58.75%
– Population growth rate – 12.2%
– 3 states with highest rural population – Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal
The nominal cost will be charged on property card in Maharashtra
Physical property cards will also be handed over to people from states other than Maharashtra a day after the launch of the scheme. In Maharashtra, there is a provision to charge nominal cost on property card. Thus the property card will be handed over to the people of Maharashtra within a month.
The PMO said this is not the first time that property owners in rural areas have benefited on such a large scale with the help of new technology. As soon as the scheme is launched, PM Modi will talk to the beneficiaries through video conferencing. The SVAMITVA scheme will be launched within the Panchayati Raj scheme.
New Delhi: In a bid to bring about change in rural India, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will today launch a scheme to distribute property cards to landowners under the Svamitva Scheme through video conferencing. Under the scheme, about one lakh landowners will be able to download property cards from the link received via SMS on their mobile phones. The concerned state governments will physically distribute the wealth card.
These states will benefit
The scheme will benefit 763 villages in 6 states including 346 in Uttar Pradesh, 221 in Haryana, 100 in Maharashtra, 44 in Madhya Pradesh, 50 in Uttarakhand, and 2 in Karnataka. Beneficiaries from all the states except Maharashtra will receive the physical card within a day. While it may take up to a month for landowners in Maharashtra to get a property card. Because the Maharashtra government is going to impose a normal charge for the card.
Easily get a loan
The scheme will enable landowners to use their assets as financial assets. It can be used for financial gain including a loan application. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will also speak to some of the beneficiaries on the occasion of launching the scheme. The Union Minister of Panchayati Raj will also be present on the occasion. The program will begin at 11 p.m.
What is an ownership plan?
This is a special scheme started by the Ministry of Panchayati Raj of the Central Government. In this regard, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the National Panchayat Day on April 24, 2020. The purpose of this scheme is to distribute property cards in rural areas to give people a ‘record of rights’. The scheme will be implemented in phases over 4 years. It is to be completed between 2020 and 2024 and will cover 6.62 villages in the decade. One lakh villages out of them in the initial phase (pilot phase)