Unlock-5 guideline announced cinemas- pools sanctioned: schools- closed :The Union Home Ministry today unveiled the guideline for Unlock-5 amid the Corona epidemic. Unlock-5 has been allowed to open cinemas and swimming pools. However, the decision to open school-colleges will be taken after October 15. This Unlock-5 guideline will be in force till October 31.
As per the Home Ministry directive, Unlock-5 has been allowed to open cinemas with only 50 per cent seats. With major festivals like Navratri, Durga Puja, Dussehra coming up in this phase of unlock, the government has paid special attention to SOP (Standard Operating Procedure).
The central government today (Wednesday) unveiled the guidelines for Unlock 5. Cinemas, theaters and multiplexes with 50% capacity will be open from October 15.
Unlock-5 guideline announced cinemas- pools sanctioned: schools- closed
This will be implemented after October 15
- Cinema-multiplex-theaters can be started with 50% seating capacity
- Business Exhibition (B2B) will be allowed subject to the conditions of the Ministry of Commerce.
- Swimming pool will be opened only for training of sportspersons.
- Amusement parks and similar places will be allowed to open.
- The state government is free to decide on starting school-college-coaching classes.
- Still recommended to give first preference to online / distance learning only.
- Students who want to take online education should not be forced to attend school even after the schools open.
- Only after the written approval of the parents will the student be able to go to school / coaching classes.
- No compulsion can be made for attendance, it will depend entirely on the consent of the guardian.
- Schools will have to strictly follow the SOP of the education department even after opening.
- The decision to reopen colleges / institutions of higher learning will also be taken in this manner.
We are constantly updating this