Lots of people / parents are wondering when will schools reopen in gujarat. Because of this corona virus situation all the schools are closed and they are teaching online. Students are frustrated as well because they don’t get to meet their friends everyday. This schools reopen news might increase the vulnerability but it was due for the long time.
Government had to take this decision because the future of std 12 student was on line. Most of the students and teacher has welcomed this reopening news and they are very excited about it as per the report.
On the meeting of 5-6-2021, Gujarat government has decided to keep the education online for all the schools of primary, secondary and higher secondary of Gujarat.
When will school reopen in Gujarat 2021 ?
Then on 09/03/3021, In the meeting held under the chairmanship of the Chief Minister, a decision has been taken to start direct education work (Offline Education) in all the schools of the state of Std-12 from 15/07/2071.
However this decision is only for 12th standard students. For primary and secondary standards the online teaching system will be continued. However for 12th class students, some rules and regulations are in order so keep that in mind.
Necessary precautions to reopen the schools
- Attendance in offline / direct education work will not be mandatory for the students and for those students who do not voluntarily join the offline / direct education work, the system of on-line education will continue as before.
- For the actual teaching work, a written consent form has to be obtained from the parents of the students in the attached form.
- Students will have to be called for classroom education alternately within the 50% capacity limit in the classrooms and adequate social distance will have to be observed between any two students in the classrooms.
- In addition, proper sanitation of the classroom should be done regularly from time to time and adequate hand washing / sanitization points should be maintained in the premises of the institution.
- It is mandatory for all academic and non-academic staff and students of the school to wear face masks properly.
So these are the things that student and schools needs to keep in mind. If they don’t follow the guideline they can face the penalty and disciplinary action.
These decisions were taken by mukhyamantri and his committee. This paripatra is official and you can trust in it.
If you have any questions and follow-ups regarding this decision you can take it up to the government.
So if you are wondering on which date school will reopen then the answer is 15th July 2021.
FAQs about reopen the school in Gujarat
- When will school reopen in Gujarat ?
- The schools will reopen from 15th July 2021.
- Is it mandatory to wear a mask in school ?
- Yes it is mandatory to wear a mask for students, teachers and non teaching staff of the schools.
- Is it mandatory to attend offline classes at the schools ?
- No it is not mandatory to attend the offline classes. Online education in schools will continue as it is.