YONO SBI Mobile Banking and Lifestyle App: YONO SBI: How to use Key application What is SBI YONO App? Yono SBI Details in the HindiYONO app is the official banking app of the State Bank of India, with the help of which you can do online banking anywhere. For this, all you need is a smartphone and the internet.
YONO SBI lets you Bank, Shop, Travel, Pay Bills, Recharge, Invest, avail IRCTC ticket booking, use UPI to transfer money, book movie tickets. With SBI YONO, convenience has a new name.
What YONO SBI offers you
YONO SBI, SBI’s latest mobile banking offering is an extension of our trusted banking legacy which gave India secure digital products such as SBI Anywhere and SBI Net Banking. YONO SBI puts India’s largest range of products and services at your fingertips. YONO SBI lets you bank digitally, invest, shop (be it groceries or from the latest fashion trends!), book movie tickets, vacations, flights, and IRCTC train tickets with one single app.
The YONO SBI experience
Download YONO SBI, our mobile banking, and lifestyle application now and experience its best-in-class features –
• India’s largest shopping marketplace – Be it buying your groceries, the latest electronics, booking your flight/train tickets, or your next vacation, YONO SBI has you covered. Exclusive discounts and offers for SBI customers across merchants who offer shopping, vacation bookings, flight, and bus ticket bookings, train ticket bookings through IRCTC, food delivery, and much more
• Banking simplified – Perform basic banking transactions such as checking your balance, creating a fixed deposit, adding a beneficiary, etc. with our easy to use interface
• Quick pay – Immediate transfer to a newly added beneficiary up to Rs. 10,000/-
• One view – Link and view your relationships with all State Bank entities (Credit Cards, Life Insurance, General Insurance, Travel Insurance, Accident Insurance, SIP, Mutual Funds or investments) in one app
• Smart spending – Get an overview of your expenditure with our Intelligent spend analysis, which automatically tags and categorizes your transactions
• Your friend in need – Get Pre-approved personal loans on the go within 2 minutes, with no documentation up to Rs. 5 Lac
• Liquidity on the go – Use this one-click facility to avail overdraft against Fixed Deposit
• Live your dreams – Use our goal-based deposit product to fulfill your dreams through regular savings
• Experience convenience: Request Cheque Books, ATM Cards/Debit Cards or use the emergency services to change ATM PIN, block ATM cards/Debit cards or stop cheques, through YONO SBI
If you have an account with SBI, use your internet banking credentials to register and log in to experience the convenience that YONO SBI brings to your life. If you do not have internet banking credentials, you can generate temporary internet banking password using your debit card, and register using the same. Once you log in after that YONO SBI is at your fingertips.
YONO full form is You Only Need One. It was launched on 27 November 2017 by India’s Finance Minister Arun Jaitley. In this app, you can do banking work like depositing money, transferring, opening accounts, etc. Also, you can do shopping. About 60 e-commerce companies are associated with it.
How to install SBI YONO App? Yono SBI App Kaise Download Kare
Installing the Yono app is quite easy. For this, you should have a smartphone that can be android or iphone. If you have any of these phones, then go to the app store of that phone and search for “SBI YONO App” in the search bar. The app will come in front of you, download it first, and then install it. After installing the YONO app, you have to register on it with the help of your account.
How to register on SBI YONO App?
After installing the SBI YONO App, it is the turn to register it. You can register it by coming in two ways. If you want to register on SBI YONO App, you can use your internet banking ID. If you do not have SBI Net Banking, you can use your ATM card. To register on SBI YONO App, follow the following method.
– When you open the SBI YONO app, you will see the option of Existing customers on it. Click on it.
– Two options will appear on the next page. I have an internet banking ID and I have internet banking ID. If you have a banking ID i.e. Net Banking, then you click on I have internet banking ID. If you do not have a banking ID, then you are clicking on Internet banking ID. In this, you can register with the help of your ATM card.
– If you are registering with the help of a banking ID, then you will have to fill your banking ID and Internet banking information here.
– If you want to register with the help of an ATM card, then you will have to give details of your ATM card in it. In which your card number and then ATM PIN will be entered. Then click on the submit button.
After this, you have to create and enter your Username and password and submit it.
– If you want to login with MPIN instead of a password, then read the terms and condition of MPIN properly and then mark it.
– After this set your 6 digits MPIN. Now when you login, you have to use this 6 digit PIN.
– Your registration is complete. Now an OTP will come on your mobile which you have to enter here. After this, your SBI YONO app will start working.
– Now you will be brought to the homepage of the SBI YONO app. Here you can log in with the help of your MPIN. If you want, you can also use the Netbanking User ID and Password.
How to open accounts on the SBI YONO app? Yono Sbi Account Opening Process in Hindi
To create an account on the SBI YONO app, you have to open the application. In this, you will see three options, which will have Open a new digital account. Click on it. As soon as you click on it, two options will appear in front of you again. First Digital saving account and second Insta Saving account. You can open any one of these two accounts. In this, you do not even need to fill the form and submit it.
As soon as you register for an account on this, the account is activated immediately, but keep in mind that if you are opening a digital saving account, you will have to go to the branch once for biometric verification. After this, your account will be activated. In this account, you get insurance of 5 lakh rupees and a Platinum card with the help of which you can withdraw up to 1 lakh rupees from the ATM daily.
How to open a Digital saving account?
A digital saving account is quite beneficial. To open it, you have to click on Apply Now. There is also an option Resume in it. This is because if you are already opening an account and your session expires, you can start your session from the same by clicking on it.
Now if you are clicking on apply now, you will be given some information which you have to study well. Then click on Next. Then you enter your mobile number and email ID and enter the Referal Code. If you do not have any referral code, then leave it and click submit.
Now you will have an OTP which you have to enter here, after that click on submit again. Now on the next page, you have to create your password. It should be of 8 digits in which you can take the letters, symbols, numbers in English. After doing this, click on Next.
Now the FATCA / CRS Declaration will come in which you have to select Yes. After this, a page will open in front of you in which you have to fill your personal details like name, address, etc. After this, you will be asked for some additional details, fill it, then you have to fill the information of your nominee.
Now after this you have to choose your nearest branch. Here you will be shown a list, from which you have to choose one branch which is near you. Then click on Next. Now you will be given a reference code which is valid for 15 days